LPG and diesel forklift trucks have a world-class reputation for strength and durability in the toughest of industry applications
Yale® has an unrivaled heritage in the design and manufacture of a wide range of LPG and diesel forklift trucks from standard models in the MX series to premium configurations of the Yale® Veracitor® VX range.
The Yale® MX Series of LPG and diesel forklift trucks has been engineered to deliver high productivity in standard applications.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Two transmission options available, Standard electronic – Base model and Techtronix 100 – Value model for precise application matched performance
- Smooth electronic inching, shift and neutral start with brake interlock
- Continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) provides operating confidence from
- Outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering
- Controlled roll back on ramps for confident operator control on gradients
- Controlled power reversal for regulated directional change and tyre savings
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Isolated powertrain and full suspension seat result in best-in-class whole body vibration levels of 0.6m/s2
- Operator compartment with clear unobstructed foot space, easy 3 point entry and low step height for easy on and off access
- Infinitely adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions for the most comfortable operating position
- Auto-deceleration system (ADS) standard on the Value model automatically decreases the speed of the truck when the throttle pedal is released minimising brake usage and operator fatigue (Value model)
- Dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the trucks status and is positioned for optimum visibility