High performance and energy efficient 4 wheel electric trucks
Yale® 4 wheel electric trucks are available in a range of voltage options in both conventional and drop battery box designs. This makes them ideal for a wide variety of demanding applications.
This 80 volt electric truck is manoeuvrable with a tight turning circle, ideal for when stability is needed in high stacking applications in a limited space.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Increased articulation from the Yale Extended Steer Axle with CSE Continuous Stability Enhancement allows the VF series to manoeuvre faster in tighter working aisles and operate comfortably over uneven ground conditions
- Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 16.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life can all be matched to your application needs increasing productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the park brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides your operators with confidence when picking and depositing loads or working on gradients
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Designed around the shortest to the tallest operator to provide operators with the most comfortable and ergonomic working compartment possible to reduce back strain and minimise fatigue throughout their shift
- An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
- A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.6m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and provides a smooth ride
- The ‘heads up’ display keeps your operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control