Longspan racking is used when there is a fairly heavy duty application but where products are handled manually rather than by fork truck. Shelf loads are typically between 400kg – 1000kg and are complete with chipboard decking, steel panels or wine mesh panels.
- Many size options available
- Cost effective – more than one bay shares a frame
- Easy self assembly
- Speed stock can be delivered in 5 days
- Can be added in the future
- Garment rails can be used to place of beams
A fantastic, low cost range of boltless shelving. Still a fairly heavy duty solution, with shelf levels typically 150kg, it provides an ideal alternative to Longspan Racking. Bay widths can go up to 1800mm wide with frames up to 3600mm high. Call for our full shelving catalogue or to request a quotation.