Ergonomically advanced and productive 3 wheel electric trucks
Versatile, highly manoeuvrable front wheel and rear wheel drive electric forklift trucks, fully loaded with productivity enhancing features.
The 3 wheel electric forklift truck, with rear wheel drive, has been specially designed to manoeuvre around restricted spaces. It is ideal for congested loading and unloading bays where space is at a premium. Performance features such as hydraulic controls and improved visibility provide operator comfort and maximise efficiency and productivity.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 12.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers the lowest energy consumption of 3.9kW/h (1.3T) and 4.0kW/h (1.5T) on the VDI 2198 test cycle
- The ‘Clear-view’ mast provides class leading visibility allowing the operator to work more efficiently and confidently when picking and depositing loads
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life which can all be matched to the application needs increase productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- A comfortable and intuitive working environment that helps reduce operator back strain and minimises fatigue throughout the shift
- Generous foot space and low step height for easy on and off access and a comfortable working space
- Class leading noise level of 59dB(A)
- A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.5m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and also provides a smooth ride
- The ‘heads up’ display which keeps the operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button
- A vehicle system manager (VSM) that allows adjustment of truck parameters as well as monitoring key truck functions to provide operator and application matched performance